Thames Rd Elimville United Church
Thames Rd Elimville United Church strives to be a welcoming place and has taken the following steps to make its facilities and services more accessible:
* Large print bulletins are available for each Sunday service
* Hearing assistive devices are available/distributed each Sunday.
* Hymns, prayers, responsive readings and announcements are displayed on large screens in large fonts at the front of the church and also to the choir.
* The building is wheelchair accessible through the North Entrance, with an 'automatic door' entry. Please note that the other entrance to the building have stairs.
* A lift provides access to upper level of the building.
* Several pews have been removed to make room for wheelchairs/walkers.
* A designated accessible parking space is available in the first row of the adjacent public parking lot. A drop off zone is available at the north side of the church. (Used by our courtesy drivers)
* Support persons and service animals are welcome at Thames Rd Elimville.
* A wheelchair accessible washroom on the main floor.
* Volunteers are available to offer assistance upon request.
* In the event of a disruption to any of our accessible services or facilities, we will inform the public as per our Accessibility Policy.
* We offer a Feedback Form for your comments on meeting your accessibility needs.
Please call the church office (519-235-2803), or email at email@example.com to discuss your needs. Thames Rd Elimville will make every effort to assist you!